Healthy Seniors Chair Exercise Program with Two Resistance Bands, Handles and Printed Exercise Guide. Ideal for Rehab or Physical Therapy
- Physical therapy at home: the box contains a printed 18 pages exercise guide with detailed instructions, developed by a physical therapist specifically for the needs of the elderly. This means that all the exercises are low impact and safe to do even for absolute beginners.
- Easy to use : after purchasing the product you will receive an email with links to see all the VIDEO EXERCISES. In the beginning you can use the video together with the written instructions in the booklet to make sure you’re doing the exercises right; after that, you can exercise using only the printed booklet. The fact that you don't need a dvd player means that it will be easy to follow your workout routine!
- Personalized workout : because we have included a low and a medium exercise band you can work at your own pace and gradually gain strength. The guide includes both warm up exercises and arms, legs and core exercises - these will help you improve flexibility, stability, muscle and bone strength. We have also included in the set a pair of handles – if you want a stronger grip you can attach them to the bands.
- Multiple uses: while these resistance bands are perfect for a home routine exercise, they can also be used as rehab bands in physical therapy. Our stretch bands work for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in stroke rehabilitation or recovery after knee or hip replacement. The bands are also great for Pilates or yoga – work at your own pace, in the privacy of your home, as you would with a chair gym!
- Perfect gift idea for grandparents or elderly parents: maintaining senior wellness is an important part of the healthy aging process and physical exercises play an important role. Done regularly, exercises prevent heart diseases, diabetes or osteoporosis, improve balance and can also reduce pain associated with arthritis, sciatica or back pain. And these bands make regular exercises so much easier!